Why my house didn’t sell?
Let me 1st start by saying, there are infinite factors that may have impacted your house from selling. I’m going to address the most common factors in no particular order. More can be explained by clicking the guide “Selling A House Made Simple” found here in this blog.
1. Price is a major factor in preventing your home from selling because no matter what factors are associated with a home. I can’t think of 1 that would prevent a home from selling if it’s low and enough.
2. The condition of your home is deterring buyers. The condition can include factors such a smell, overgrown landscape, old and chipped paint, etc.
Text the code DEMO48432 to 35620 for a quick mobile demonstration of how I market homes uniquely automatically sent your phone.
3. A supply glut can reduce demand on your home if buyers have many options to choose from. The higher the inventory, the more price, and condition become a factor.
4. The history can make selling a home difficult. Neighbors will often recommend friends and family to live near but may avoid recommending your house if the history is severe enough.
5. The most crucial factor for selling a home is Marketing. You can’t successfully sell a home if nobody knows it’s for sale. Your odds of selling a house is increased by the more you can expose your home to potential buyers. This is where a good listing agent comes into play. When selecting a listing a listing agent, ask exactly how they plan on selling your home and listen to their marketing plan.
Selling a home can be challenging. That’s why I have created the “Selling a House Made Simple” guide. With it, it should help with selecting a listing agent and understand the key factors in getting your home sold.
My marketing plan is aggressive, I utilize lead capturing technology to rapidly respond to buyers. For a Mobile Demonstration by cell phone of how my marketing plan can sell homes more effectively than most, text the code DEMO48432 to the phone number 35620
Like us on
24031 S Tamiami Trl Ste 101
Bonita Springs, FL 34134